#Bang

29 April 2013

Um, this morning I had a little bit of peevish with Popo. Because when I want to leave my house, a suddenly Popo ruin into house and go out, he face me an angry face. He wants to play and stay at outside but I won't, I was worry for him. What about he fighting with others cat and don't know where to going because there's no one at home. Even though my windows are opened and I have a neighboard, I just can't get calm as well to leave him like that.

So when he face me up, I run to him and I grab him fastly then I can more easily to take him to home *little bit of zap right?* . Well when I came into office, I open up my laptop, see my social media and then #Bang I saw a cats photo with blue eyes, he says that: "This is my Monday Face".


(._.) Ooh.. I can't stand to not thinking about Popo, it feels like Popo says a word to me: "This is my true feeling, Dita.. I want to play and sleep in outside when you were working. I will be Fine, you don't have to worry". (._.)

So what would I have to do tomorrow when I would go to work?

Share This Post

2 komentar:

  1. could you give him friend maybe ???
    lovely cat to make him became a father with wife and son :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. No, I thinks popo is a little bit of childish and he just want every attention be given for him.

      (--")

      Hapus